The attractive children’ iOS app Pok Pok Playroom has obtained one different neat change, this time for Earth Day. The brand new content material materials is good for open-ended play that helps children examine taking excellent care of our planet, set off and affect, problem-solving, inventive pondering, constructive motor experience, and far more.
In decrease than a 12 months as a result of it launched, Pok Pok Playroom – for youngsters 2-6 years outdated – has gained an Apple Design Award, Editors’ Alternative Award, and shipped seven spectacular updates.
At this time’s launch brings latest content material materials and experiences in Pok Pok’s City toy to have enjoyable Earth Day and help children examine points like metropolis gardening, recycling and composting, and even beekeeping.
Right here’s what’s included with the actual Earth Day change:
- A mannequin new limited-time nature-themed current inside the coronary heart of City
- A numerous assortment of characters with distinctive outfits that commemorate nature and our beautiful blue planet
- Chicken feeders, flower patches, and Earth Day banners embellish fields and streets
- Recycling bins and composters
- New flowers, planters and vegetable gardens
- Buzzing bees, beekeepers, and a tiny apiary for our new consumable merchandise: honey
The brand new replace is offered now and for a lot of who haven’t tried it however, Pok Pok Playroom is a free acquire from the App Retailer with a 14-day trial.
FTC: We use income incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. Extra.
Take a look at 9to5Mac on YouTube for extra Apple information: